You know how sometimes in life you buy something and you have it for years and you love it and you think to yourself, man, that was so worth the money!
I love that. Don't you?
I've been thinking for a long time that I should write a post about some of my most favorite purchases ever. But I worried that it might be boring. But then today I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice to buy more great things? Wouldn't it be nice to know what gems other people have found?
So I'm sharing. I did not get paid by these companies to blog about their products. On the contrary, I paid full price for most these items and they weren't cheap. The good stuff hardly ever is.
1. Smartwool Socks. These socks will run you $12-25 a pair, but they are worth every penny. I have never gotten a blister while running in Smartwool and my feet are never cold. They last a long time.
2. Amazon Prime. Amazon has a service you can buy for $79 and all items marked prime on their site ship to you free two-day mail. It's kind of hard to fork over eighty bucks up front, but for me, it's paid for itself a hundred times over. I buy almost everything through Amazon. You can even get diapers.
3. Thule Cargo Box. I love, love, love, not having our luggage in the car when we go on road trips. It makes the travel so much easier. We can fit so much more into the cargo box than we can in the back of the car.
4. Victorinox Swiss Army Watch. I got my watch for Christmas when I was first married. I wore that watch for fifteen years. The Sugar Daddy bought me a new watch a few years back that I also love, but I will always pull out my Victorinox when I am doing something active. It works as well as the day I got it. It's design is timeless.
5. Frye Harness Boots. I was lucky enough to buy my boots on sale and I got a good deal, but even if I hadn't, I would consider them worth the price. They are super durable and comfortable. I wear them a lot every winter and quite frankly, they make me feel like a bad ass.
So, what I really want to know is what your all time favorite purchases are. I'm on the hunt for fabulous finds.
Help a sister out. Leave a comment and share.