Monday, November 21, 2011

make a joyful noise


I gotta tell ya.  Sometimes I am reminded why I don't sell ad space here on Suaviloquy. There are several reasons, but first and foremost it has to do with my crazy unpredictable life.

Quite frankly, I don't want to be beholden to a bunch of sponsors.  Sometimes I have to disappear for a bit. Sometimes my kids need me more than others.  Sometimes my work over takes everything. Sometimes I'm just lazy. You know how it is.

This week we are on vacation.  I might post. I might not. 

Can't say for sure.

But I will be sharing the projects I'm working on this week.  Fun fun holiday crafts.

And I will be grateful this Thanksgiving for you, the people who read my thoughts here on Suaviloquy and sometimes leave comments that make me believe that, maybe, just maybe, I'm not as wacko as I think I am.

5 comments:

laurie lariviere said...

love your blog, can't wait to see you holiday ideas! have a great time with family :)

jamie said...

you are NOT wacko.
oh. you are so real.
love it.
love it so much.
enjoy your week.
and thank you for everything you give.
~j

Ruth Kelly said...

Have a great vacation.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I love that you don't run ads on your blog. Have a happy thanksgiving!

Larissa Heskett said...

Have fun on your VACATION!! You DESERVE some time away and with your family!! =)
loved The Soldering show!! =)
Can't wait to see what you'll create next!!
Have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING WEEK!!
Your Spark Sister!! =)