Tuesday, November 01, 2011

i'm ready


1. Fallen Leaves, 2. Orange Pyracantha Berries, 3. The Ikea orange plaid, 4. Project 365 2010 - Day 52 - Orange Zest Makes Me Happy!

I've been gone a good spell. I've been traveling. Not in the physical sense. In the mental sense.

I've been thinking a fair bit. And wondering.

I've been fighting a battle with my insecurities and doubts.

I heard a friend sing a song that spoke strait to my heart.

And this same friend, well, she asked me, "Are you ready to step into your greatness?"

I had no answer. I didn't know if I was really ready to put my heart out on a platter.

But I do now.

Dear Sarah-

If you are reading this, I want you to know, I thought about it.

I'm ready.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent!

Just do it! Lifes for living!

Cheers
Jacq

jamie said...

relating deeply to this.
near tears.
you amaze with your transparency.
thank you so much.
~jamie

Maren said...

I listened to the same singer and I heard-something a little like this-stop 'the bully(ing)in your head'!
I gave that bully a swift kick in the pants and then took a leap (kinda more like a jump, but it was forward progression)!
Thanks Sarah & April.

Marci said...

she was amazing.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Dear April, I watched you at Spark and I could see the greatness. I am glad you are ready! Thank you to you & Sarah for sparking the greatness in each of us.