Monday, November 10, 2008

monday


As a kid I used to hate when Monday rolled around. These days I really love Monday morning. It is the gateway to the week. It is full of possibilities.

I have a busy few days ahead of me. I've got girls weekend at my house starting Friday night which will take a fair amount of preparation. On Sunday, I am hosting a "Papayaesque" art day which will require at least a few errands to pick up supplies. The boy has a field trip today and is off school tomorrow. I have a birthday luncheon for a good friend and a play date for Thom. The dog needs to go to the groomers. And then there is the house work. The stinking house work. Ever present.

I'm not complaining. I actually thrive on being busy. I seem to function best when there is a lot of work to do. And for the most part it is fun work. Who wouldn't want to go to the art store? The housework on the other hand. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found your blog. I adopted my daughter from Vietnam - so excited to see you're in the midst of an adoption, too. I know what the wait is like, but it all turns out so wonderful in the end!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

love your doors!!