Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a little spark of creativity

Okay guys, here's the deets.

I know some of you are wondering what this Spark thing is that I have been talking about. Go here and all will come to light.

The inspiration behind Spark is this talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf which I think every women should watch.



Photo credit: Jefra Linn

I'll be demonstrating stamp carving and teaching a jewelry making class. The other classes are going to be equally as great. The four ladies behind the event are amazing. I'm totally stoked to be working with such great women!

I created a stamp just for the Spark event.

I want you to come! There is a limited number of spots available so get your trip planned and get your Spark on!

8 comments:

Rhonna Farrer said...

aaahhhhh!
YOU ARE the coolest! ever!!
Sparks are flyin'...LOVE this stamp.
and can not WAIT! to see you & share the Spark!

YES>>>everyone! We want you there!
:)
R

elizabeth kartchner said...

you're my hero.

love it! :)

i'm jefra... said...

you are a.w.e.s.o.m.e! this stamp is amazing!!! thank you - and yes! come everyone! the more the merrier

DomestiKatie. said...

MY BROOCH ARRIVED TODAY! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!
i will be posting lovely pictures as soon as i have time to doll myself up for them.
xoxo

Apryl said...

I would LOVE to go to this...Tim's not really on board...maybe I should have him talk to Ben...??? lol!!!

margie said...

dar,
headed to Japan right this very minute...in SFO
LOVE LOVE LOVE this...
didn't want you to think i had abandoned my partner, sister spark!
I will be home in a week...
we will commence...
LOVE you...this is amazing!
LOVES
m

Unknown said...

WOW.. wow wow... really love the stamp.. excited to see your presentation. Loved the video.. had not seen that. Thanks for that too. I am enjoying your blog.

Laura said...

if only I could
Lord knows I could use a little SPARK!