Monday, December 15, 2008

and my favorite things go to. . .


Okay all- here are the results! I used this random number picker to select the winners of all the drawings. Please contact me asap at secondsisterjewelry@yahoo.com with your shipping info.

#10 Space Monkey baby gift set winner-
Paper Girl Productions

#9 J. AUSTINRyan "Red Red Fox" winner-
ChelMo

#8 Lewa's Designs Dandelion wall decal winner-
Melissa

#7 Bellasera Baby Mod mini winner-
S and E Frazier

#6 Papered Together Calendar winner-
Lona

#5 House of Telsa Hair flower winner-
Phil and Shanna

#4 Sophia Marsi earrings winner-
Maggie Sue

#3 Sugar Loop Art Print winner-
Crazy Lifferths

#2 Art Goodies Tea towel winner-
Beeb

#1 Whitney Smith Dogwood plate winner-
Bella Valentina Photography

Phew! There they are. Congratulations! The sooner you send over your shipping info, the sooner your item will be in the mail to you!

I'm sending out a HUGH thank you to all who entered. I will continue to do giveaways here and there so don't be a stranger!

Also, if you want to swap addresses and Christmas cards, let me know. I've sent a few out to internet friends from all over the world. I'd love to get to know you.

See you back here tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! I hope you all enjoy your amazing prizes. I am a little disappointed that I did not win, but thank you for hosting such great contests!

I would love to swap addresses/Christmas goodies with you - but I am living in Germany and international shipping can be expensive. Let me know if you are still interested!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway, and Merry Christmas! Congrats to all the winners, and Merry Christmas to you too!

Lona said...

Thank you, thank you! How fun...