Friday, March 05, 2010

and now to the winners...

Alice in Wonderland Winners from April Meeker on Vimeo.


Minnie- who said:
Love the necklaces! And agree that the movie looks creepy...I'm not a Tim Burton fan.

and

T. The Destructor- who said:

I am constantly amazed at people who pour out creativity like this, even once, but more so when they can do it over and over again. Totally jealous of that ability. Those are adorable (of course)!


Thanks T. But you should know that creativity is something I work at and has it's price. Just ask my hubby.

9 comments:

T. The Destructor said...

Yay!!!! *does the happy dance*

DeniseB said...

I can't "see" the post! Make sure and tell me if I won.... fingers crossed!
The screen is just blank where the winners should be listed.... not sure why.
DeniseB

RiNNE said...

I'm not able to view it either. Please let me know if I've won. We are outta town and I only have an iPhone. Thanks so much!

From the Kitchen said...

That sweet video made us all winners!

Kari said...

Enchanted by you and your sweet babies--so lovely to hear you call her name.

Anonymous said...

GRRRRRR...I missed it! I sooooo wanted those. Curses!!

Maryellen said...

Woo Hoo!! This made my day!!

Christy & the Boys said...

That was adorable! I love when the baby picked the second winner...very cute.

Cindy at LottieBird said...

I am pretty sure Thomas picked my name before he was instructed to "fluff." Can't there be a recount?
;-)