I'm having one of those really odd weeks where I don't have much to say.
I mean imagine it, me, not having much to say. Freaky really.
But I wanted to check in. I want to share my artistic adventures of the week, but alas, I cannot share them yet. The powers that be need to see them first.
I want to tell you that I have a new little niece on the way and I simply can't wait to get my hands on her.
I want to connect with you in some way. Here are ten things about me. I like these lists when other people do them.
1. I like Peppa Pig and Charley and Lola but I hate- HATE, all other kid shows.
2. I eat granola, yogurt and fruit every morning.
3. I love the sound of a torch lighting.
4. Grasshoppers scare the hell out of me.
5. I am selfish with my time. I am trying to get better about this.
6. I love making friends with people very different from myself. I love diversity.
7. I'm a collector.
8. I'm not a morning person but I don't like sleeping in either.
9. I used to read all the time. Now I hardly ever read and I work on art all the time.
10. I believe that running and cycling (or any repetitive cardio activity) can put your brain into a certain meditative state where ideas flow freely and inspiration comes easier.