Sunday, June 01, 2008

design sunday



Since I have spent a copious amount of time at, on or near the sea this past week, I thought I'd share some of my favorite "Etsy Ocean" items. I have the Flirt print. I bought a frame for it, but I think I will also have a mat cut. I plan to put it in my bathroom over my vanity.

I really wish I had made the wave ring. It's sooo me.


Speaking of Ocean stuff, did anyone see the National Geographic special on giant squid? I am dying to know how it ended (I kept nodding off). Did they finally get a photo of it or what?

2 comments:

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Wow - what a pretty collection. I love the diversity, and I love the ocean, too!! Thank you for featuring my "I'll Follow the Sun" print. :) - Cathy

Kimberly said...

i definitely had to come and see what kind of person/who would take the time to leave a message on my blog about thailand. the same goes for you, you know....you should do it. yes, there are many reasons why we shouldn't, why we should be responsible and blahbitty blah blah blah. but the more i think about it the more i think it's an opportunity i don't want to pass up. that it's okay to do something for YOU once in a while. okay, end sermon. :win: email tara or emily. is this blog/internet thing not wild? that i can have a 'conversation' with a total stranger? about personal things?? trips me out. okay. really done now.
kimberly