Friday, March 25, 2011

cheerio!



Well it's back to our regularly scheduled program.  The grumps are gone. I'm my snarky old self again.

I'm working on the big birthday party today.  I will have pics to share on Monday.

Here are some fun things for you to think about this weekend.

A gorgeous iPhone case.
The cute couple at Vintage Restoration paint old furniture and make it great again.
When I move my studio the new floor will look just like this.
Have I ever told you how much I love the accordion and how the girls in this video are too cool for school?
My kitchen needs this.
My body needs to fit into this.
Really want to find time to make this.

And two babies in a bucket make me happy.



Okay my darlings, that's all for today. So much to do. Party planning is fun fun fun.

Have a fab weekend.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

Jill said...

love that those beautiful kiddos have the same amazing blue eyes!

*I enjoy following you on instagram!*