Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the girls' paperie




There's been a wee bit of crafting going on as the rain falls.



Oh yes there has.


One of my besties, the uber talented and funny Margie Romney-Aslett, will be debuting her new line of scrapbook paper next week at CHA.



You might recognize Margie as the cover girl for Making Memories. Well, she's movin' on up! She has her own line of paper and embellishments that she designed. She partnered with Advantus to create The Girls' Paperie.




Because I'm such a supastar Margie sent me a box full of her new papers to play with. I made another paper wreath like
my Christmas one. I used Margie's papers and it will hang in her booth at CHA next week.

Some of you asked me to give instructions on how I make these wreaths. And I will do that...

tomorrow.

For now, relax and check out Margie's blog and the business she runs with her daughters. It's pure eye candy for crafters.

1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

the wreath looks lovely.