Friday, November 27, 2009

black friday


I did not get up before the sun to shop.
I ate a leisurely breakfast with my family while we watched A Charlie Brown Christmas.
I put the baby down for her morning nap and then I went to officially start the Christmas season.
I put the Christmas sheets on the boy's bed.
That means it has begun.
Then I sat in my pajamas at the computer and did a little Chirstmas shopping.
I really hope I can keep Christmas feeling the way it does this morning.
Warm and quiet.

2 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

I so agree with you! Enjoy the boy, the baby, the husband, the season and yourself. I love watching the old, original Walton's movie where they were snowed in and "making" Christmas. Such anticipation for such a simple way of celebration! Of course, if they had cell phones, they would have known the dad was o.k. before the last minute!

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Warm and quiet. Yes, I like that.