Monday, November 16, 2009

still sparkin' baby!

photo by liz




Liz Katchner created this short that was played the first night of Spark. I think it perfectly sums up what the whole event was all about.

I've been home for an entire week and I've still got my spark on.

I want to publicly thank Margie Romney-Aslett for bringing me on and letting me be a part of this wonderful event. You're my soul sista in more ways than I can count. Love you.

I also want to thank the other Spark girls. Liz, you and Pixel Pop rocked the house. You are the friend I always wanted. Rhonna, pint-sized fire cracker, you sparkle from the inside out. Thanks for sharing some of your sparkle dust with me. Jefra, your photography blows me away! Can't wait to see what you are going to do next.

Can't wait for next year!

5 comments:

Collin "Pixel Pop" said...

April, fun to meet you too. You guys are a riot...like Los Angeles after the Rodney King video.

margie said...

loved that you were apart of Spark...
loved it...
kiss kiss
m

margie said...

loved that you were apart of Spark...
loved it...
kiss kiss
m

Rhonna Farrer said...

you have NO idea how much you added to the *spaRk*!
you are a rare gem....love you!
and thank YOU!
xox

Rachel said...

Glad to have met you briefly at Spark! What an amazing event!