Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sharing is for caring


Sharing is a problem in our home right now. Evidently Birdie owns every single item contained within  the walls of our house, plus all yard toys and garden tools.  No one else is to touch or even look longingly at anything that she is using/might be using in the next day or two.  If an item becomes boring, then someone else might be allowed to touch it until that time when it becomes appealing in some way. Then it is hers again. As long as we all abide by these rules no one gets hurt. 

Someone gets hurt every. single. day. That person is almost always Frankie. Poor kid. He needs to grow faster.

It occurred to me that I've been hoarding some of my hand carved stamps. I have a fairly large collection of stamps that I have made over the last few years and for the most part, they just sit in the drawer collecting dust.  Each stamp is one-of-a-kind so I can't very well share the actual stamp with all my readers. 

But I could make digital stamps of my hand carved stamps and share them that way.  So that is what I have been working on lately.

In honor of my little Birdie who hasn't learned to share, I give you "Birds & Bulbs". This is a set of seven photoshop brushes, or stamps as some people call them.  

There will be more sets to follow. Stay tuned.

The set costs $5. The license is for personal use. I will send the file within 24 hours of your purchase.

Birds and Bulbs Brush Set



3 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Love them and the price ;) off to get my papal digital key fob so I can purchase!! Hugs from Conroe, texas

Casey said...

I just purchased one, hopefully the transaction went through :) My email is javamammacasey at gmail

Thanks- can't wait to use this!

Jodie Lee Studio said...

Hi April, I'm your new fan! I love your stuff. So pretty! You really have a talent for design there!

Jodie