Wednesday, June 30, 2010

regarding the catalogue

Don't be alarmed but I think we may have had a break in.


I'm fairly sure that Shannon Dietzmann Elliot broke into our house in the night, snuck up to our bedroom, attached electrodes to my brain and recorded every bit of my style sense.


She even got that plumb is my signature color.


And she would have totally gotten away with it if she hadn't printed up a catalogue and sent it to a million people including me.


If I had any clout whatsoever, I would call up Anthropologie to let them know that one of their senior buyers is ripping off other people's style identities and demand royalties on the late Summer collection.


I mean, just imagine her stealing fashion sense like that and not giving me any credit. The nerve.


I'm also pretty sure she was the one who ate the rest of the Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Heaven knows it wasn't me because I'm supposed to be on a diet on account of the fact that I broke down and bought fat pants. Which in my world equates to rock bottom.

ANthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Do you see those shoes? The ones in the front with the flowers on the t-strap. Yeah those. 

They will be mine.

6 comments:

Rebecka said...

Since you're ordering, please pick up the yellow pair for me. Size 9, thanks. It'll save on shipping.

You have FABULOUS taste! I'd be contacting an attorney if I were you - just as soon as the shoes arrive.

Anne said...

so...i stalk your blog. i met you at spark last year where you helped me make a necklace in margie's class. and i am commenting because i just ordered those shoes and can't wait to get them in my hot little hands.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I have to go check out those shoes.

Shell said...

Those shoes are rockin' love them!

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Dreamy.
A gal like you with vision and talent. You deserve the shoes!

Linda said...

Ooooo! Where can I order those shoes? They are amazing! And I love your blog btw. :) Been reading it from teh newest post and Im working my way trough.... hehe!