Thursday, June 03, 2010

score one for the babies

Yesterday kicked my trash to Idaho and back. By nightfall I was a reeking mess. Score one for the babies.

But let it be put to record that I did my best. I think I read somewhere that the effort is what really matters.

Here's the proof:

Amelie

This is Birdie's third outfit and second ruined hairstyle of the day.

Amelie

And this is exactly how she acted all. day. long. That's mischief, my friends, mischief.

Don't judge her because of her bottle habit. She's had a rough few months, you know, losing her baby status with the Little Mister showing up and all. How is she supposed to give up the drink with her brother tipping it back left and right? As her sponsor, I had to support her decision not to go cold turkey at this juncture.

I took more photos of peonies, because I'm simply crazy for them.
And I posted a few more pieces to the Secondsister shop. That means I accomplished something right?


Amelie Peonies

Peonies

Peonies

Today I'm taking both babies to get vaccinations. 

And the band played on...

7 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Mischief is right! It's written all over her cute little face. Good luck today. Peonies are lovely.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

she looks so much like you! i love it. those eyes are magical.

and don't feel bad about the bottle. my kids are usually on it until 2 1/2!!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Huh, that's funny...I'm really surprised you and I didn't run into each other in Idaho or on the way there or back.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

She is a doll!

Sharon said...

You my dear have got to write a book! Thank you for the giggle today...oh-and would you consider selling your peony pictures? I would gladly purchase them from you :)

Unknown said...

good for you girl! hang in there - you are rockin the mama thing and those babies are lucky to have you! peonies to the rescue!

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

beautiful photos! I went to school in Idaho....