Tuesday, May 10, 2011

peace out

I'm not one to spread my political agenda around like peanut butter.  I don't talk about politics in social settings and I don't like when other people do it.  

And I don't intend to ever use this blog or Facebook or Twitter as a platform.  I just don't roll like that.

Let's just say I try to inspect both sides of the proverbial coin. I think about it. 

Then I spend it on a gum ball. 

I've got enough turmoil here in casa de Meeker. Don't need more,  thankyouverymuch.

But I would like to say that I had a delightful time turning Schuyler Colfax into a butterfly bearded bohemian.  I think it suits him.

We all could use a little less stuffy and a lot more je ne sais quoi. No?

4 comments:

margie said...

i thought it was Brigham...
that's how political i am...
and how religious i am...
says something about me right?
lol
LOVE the butterfly beard...
LOVE it...
kiss kiss
m

lorie said...

Hey, Ape, are you doing letterpress stationary? I need some really cool wedding announcements. Email me at lorie.tucker@gmail.com! Peace out, indeed!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Like the post as always ;) But what I love even more is those photos you tweet of your adorable littles!! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

nichole said...

LOVE the butterfly beard. You always create amazing graphics.

I know you probably don't want to give up all your secrets, but were did you find stuff like your butterfly or flowers in your hair (on your profile pic)... I'm dieing to know.


Also I'm thinking about applying to sell at the Spark Market... do you know where I can get more info? Fee and such?

Thanks!
Nichole
Creativechain@gmail.com